2011-05-05

Welcome to Daily Squidoo Tips

Hello and welcome on Daily Squidoo Tips!

This is the very fist post on this blog so I will introduce myself and made few intro points regarding this blog.

My name is Tilen Hrovatic and I'm an active Squidoo lensmaster. I made more than 150 lenses, a majority of them are high ranked and I'm making money on Squidoo. You can view my Squidoo profile here.

This blog is dedicated to Squidoo and those who like Squidoo and want to learn more about it. I will share my tips about making money on Squidoo, SEO for Squidoo and other Squidoo related tips here. I will try to share my experiences and things I've learned from being an active Squidoo lensmaster for some time. I want to share tips that will help you to make some real money on Squidoo and optimize and promote your Squidoo lenses so they will be attractive to visitors and search engines.

Expect daily posts on this blog. This blog is called Daily Squidoo tips and I will stick to the schedule and post every day, so there will be a lot of useful articles and resources here after some time :)

I hope you'll like this blog and my posts. You can subscribe to the blog (widget in the sidebar and FeedBurner E-mail subscription) to receive the updates and stay informed about Squidoo tips.

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...