2011-08-12

Cool Anime GIFs with embed codes

I really like GIFs and my GIF lenses are bringing quite a lot of traffic and rank well. So I decides to make some more lenses with cool GIF animations and GIF related lenses. A lot of folks check out this stuff to put some cool gifs on forums and blogs, as they signatures and embed them on their websites and blog posts. And this is good for me and it's good for them :) They get a cool GIF and I get a free backlink! How? In the embed code for every GIF animation there is a link that points to the original lens on Squidoo so when somebody embed these gifs on their sites, blogs or forums they automatically link back to my Squidoo lens. And this is really good for backlinks and traffic. :) Offer some stuff with embed codes and you'll see for yourself!

So my newest lens is about Cool and Sexy Anime GIFs where you can find a lot of awesome and hot anime GIF animations and embed codes for each animations so you can add them to forums, blogs, etc.


anime gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...