2011-08-08

5 Tier 1 Lenses! WOW!

Today is anoter day for celebrating :) I will surely drink a beer or two to celebrate the latest lensrank update on Squidoo :) I now have 5 lenses in Tier 1! 2 new tier 1 lenses in one lensrank update. Ben 10 Coloring  Pages and Me Gutsa Meme climbed up to tier 1 :) Awesome :)

So what have I done to reach this?

I think that two things count the most to get the best rank on Squidoo. Traffic and clickouts. I've done a little analysis of my top 5 lenses on Squidoo and this are the two things that they have in common. Traffic and clickouts. My top lens that is ranked #130 doesn't have a single sale in almost a year. It doesn't have much backlinks! But it receives 10.000 views per week and few thousands clickouts per month. And it's my best lens.
I compared this lens to my other 4 tier 1 lens and they all have quite a lot of traffic and a lot of clickouts. Not as much sales, backlinks and likes. So I guess this is it.n Clickouts and traffic.

Increase Clickouts and Traffic to Improve your Rankings

I will surely work hard to improve next 5 lenses that rank best in tier 2 to get them into Tier 1. And you should work on your lenses too to get better rankings and get more money from AdPool. And you can see that sales and likes don't count that much in terms of overall rankings so be sure to concentrate on traffic and clickouts. Be sure to add Link List Module, Link Voting module, Amazon Modules and include related and interesting links in your text modules, pools and intro. This will surely increase the number of your clickouts and improve your rankings. Try it and observe!

1 comments:

FoxRocks said...

Hi my name is Aneesh and I am also in Squidoo for exact two months now! Is it true that a Tier 1 lens gets around $25 and Tier 2 lenses get $5. I have 4 lenses in Tier 2 and three more close to Tier 2. So how much I will get?

Post a Comment

Loading...