2011-05-07

Squidoo 60 Day Challenge

I'm working on my own Squidoo 60 Day Challlenge.A challenge when I want to see if I can really achieve something real with this Squidoo things and increase my earnings to some nice monthly number.

Check out my lens Squidoo 60 Day Challenge for more info, updates and inspiring comments :)

My main goals in this challenge:
  1. I want to Make 10 Tier 1 lenses
  2. I want to Make 30 Tier 2 lenses
  3. I want to Make 40 Tier 3 lenses
  4. I want to start selling at least 2 Amazon products per day
  5. I want to start selling at least 1 iTunes song per day
  6. I will try to become a Giant Squid with my work during the challenge
  7. I want to reach the Highest Level on Squidoo
  8. I want to grow my fan club and get 500 Fans on Squidoo
  9. I want to get a Purple Star :)
  10. I want to increase my weekly traffic to 10.000 or more per week
So these are my main ten goals for this Squidoo 60 Day Challenge. I will work hard and try to achieve most of these goals in 60 days or less. And then stay there :) On the lens about the challenge you can find my progress and see where I'm going with tiers and stuff.

And a little more about earnings. My ideas is this: If I create 10 Tier 1 lenses, 30 Tier 2 lenses and 40 Tier 3 lenses I will increase my earnings from Squidoo ad sharing to app. $400 per month.

I hope you like this challenge and you'll check out my lens to see my progress and experiences. I will share my experiences and updates here and on the lens so bookmark them for further reading and updates if you're interesting in this challenge yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...