2011-10-07

New Design and New Goal

This blog has a brand new design and I must say that I am really satisfied with this new look. The template is inspired by Daily Blog Tips, a very cool blog about blogging and making money online. If you don't know about Daily Blog Tips I really recommend you that you check it out! :)

This new design gives this blog a fresh look, it's easier to read and the advertisements really work well on templates with white background and sidebars on both sides of the blog. Revenue is one of the biggest reason for changing the design. This blog receives high traffic every day and income is rising day by day. So I guess this will increase the revenue of this blog a little bit more :)

I am still working on some minor changes in the layout and I will ad some very cool features and plugins in the short feature that all Squidoo lensmasters and marketers would most certainly love to use. Stay tuned for new updates and tools for Squidoo.

The main reason for this change is my goal to put this blog to a whole new level. I know that frequency of the posts on this blog doesn't quite go along with the title and my main goal is to change this. I am quite good at Squidoo now and I can say that I'm making good money there. So I have plenty of tips and advices to share with you. Therefore I decided to actually post a tip or article every day so this blog will actually be DAILY Squidoo tips. I hope this will increase both traffic and revenue even more.

I hope you like the new look. Stay tuned for some cool Squidoo tips in the future. Every day, I promise :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...