2011-06-25

Another Tier 1 Lens!

Great news! Another lens of mine just climbed into the Tier 1 and now I can count 2 of my lenses in this tier :) This is indeed a great reason for a little celebration.

This is one step closer to my goals for Squidoo 60 Day Challenge. I know I won't reach 10 Tier 1 lenses till 1st of July, but I have two Tier 1 lenses now and other are ranking higher and higher every day. So I'm really optimistic about other lenses as well. I think I can reach 10 lenses in Tier 1 till the end of this summer.

The lens I'm talking about is 10 Best Selling Laptops 2011. Why it's in the Tier 1? Backlinks with proper anchor tags, quite a lot of sales, nice traffic stats and constant updates. I redesigned a lens a little, added some text and new modules and implement RSS feeds for best selling laptops from Amazon directly into the lens. And the lensrank sky-rocked by the night :)

I will do some studies to see which site brings the most traffic and which backlinks are performing well and then I post my experiences here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...